1. Brief Introduction
Marlin – Accelerating Decentralized Communication
2. Detailed Introduction
Founded by former Microsoft, Samsung, Cisco engineers and researchers from MIT and Ethereum Foundation, Marlin is an open protocol that provides a high-performance programmable network infrastructure for Web 3.0. It enables faster transmission of blocks, transactions and data between miners, full nodes and users at layer-0 making dApp experiences smoother and cheaper. Core to the Marlin protocol is a network of relay nodes communicating using specialized path conditioning, dynamic traffic steering and multipath routing techniques to achieve superior performance over unreliable networks. Being platform-agnostic, its plug-and-play networking module is interoperable with a wide range of consensus algorithms. Marlin’s mission is to provide Web 2-like performance in Web 3 without sacrificing the core tenets decentralization and security.
3. Token Allocation
4. Token Information and Release Schedule
- Total Token Supply: 10,000,000,000
- Click To Check: Introducing (M)Pond: The Marlin Network Tokens
5. Related links
- Official website: https://www.marlin.pro
- Whitepaper: https://www.marlin.pro/whitepaper
- Social media
- Telegram: https://t.me/MarlinProtocol
- Github: https://github.com/marlinprotocol
- Discord: https://www.marlin.pro/discord
- Blog: https://www.marlin.pro/blog
Note: The project introduction comes from the materials published or provided by the official project team, which is for reference only and does not constitute investment advice. Some of the content may be out of date, error or omission. Huobi does not take responsibility for any resulting direct or indirect losses.
Article is closed for comments.