Huobi Global will remove HB10 on March 18th (UTC+8). The arrangements are as follows:
- Disable the trading and subscription/redemption of HB10 at 10:00 (UTC+8) on March 17th;
- Reclaim HB10 from users who still hold them after 14:00 (UTC+8) on March 17th and distribute coins to holders based on their holding amount of HB10 and the proportion of ten coins in HB10 on the day (Take the figure below as a referrence).
- Remove HB10/USDT on March 18th (UTC+8).
- Please cancel your HB10 pending orders in advance. Once the trading for HB10 is disabled on March 17th, the pending orders will be canceled atomically and the assets will be sent to your exchange account.
- Trading in digital assets comes with high risks due to huge fluctuations. Before trading, please have a full understanding of all the risks and be prudent of your trading decisions.
- The announcements displayed on Huobi Global are not considered investment advice. Huobi will not bear any direct or indirect losses arising from reliance on such information. Huobi does not assume responsibility for guarantees, compensation, etc. for any trading operation.
March 2nd, 2021
Huobi Group is a digital asset exchange with global competence and influence. Huobi’s 7 years of risk control experience is also leveraged to ensure the security and reliability of the exchange. Thanks for supporting Huobi. You can invite your friends to trade on Huobi and enjoy 30% fee rebates!