Huobi Global supports GNT to GLM migration initiated by Golem Project. Details are as follows:
- Close GNT deposits and withdrawals at 10:00 on November 25, 2020 (UTC+8);
- Cancel all GNT pending orders and close GNT spot trading (GNT/USDT, GNT/BTC, GNT/ETH) at 14:00 on November 25, 2020 (UTC+8);
- Open GLM deposit, withdrawals and spot trading on November 30, 2020 (UTC+8). The opening time will be notified via our lastest announcement.
Your GNT assets will be swapped to GLM once the migration is completed. Don't forget to deposit GNT to Huobi Global before 10:00 on November 25 (UTC+8), and we will handle all migration matters for you.
1. Please cancel your GNT orders in time. Once the trading pairs are closed, users' pending orders will be cancelled by the system and their token assets (GNT) will be refunded to their Exchange accounts.
2. The valuation of GNT will not be displayed during the suspension (the conversion of total assets of accounts does not include GNT) because the real-time price of GNT cannot be obtained.
3. Trading digital assets comes with high risks due to huge price fluctuations. Before trading, please have full understanding of all the risks in investing in digital assets and be prudent of your own decisions.
4. All information displayed on Huobi Global do not constitute investment advice. Huobi does not take responsibility for any resulting direct or indirect losses.
November 24, 2020