To help you better identify phishing scams and fraudulent groups of digital assets, Huobi Global is now introducing the event: "Summer Security Campaign, Join and Share 10,000 Point Cards", aiming to protect security of assets together with you.
Duration: August 3, 2020 10:00:00——September 3, 2020 10:00:00 (GMT+8)
1. Users answer 10 randomsecurity questions (100-mark system), and the score is used as a basis forsharing point cards. The prize pool is 10,000 point cards, and the validityperiod of the points card is 30 days after being issued (the reward point card does not support transfer);
2. The event is only forKYC real-name parent accounts, and each UID can only participate once;
3. Reward distributionrules, users score full marks and users submitted answers share the prize poolat a ratio of 9:1, that is, 9000 point cards go to all participants, and the1000 point cards go to users who with full marks. Maximum point card amount fora single user is 10. Point cards will be issued uniformly after the event;
Reward for usersparticipate in the test = 9000 points card/number of all participants
Reward for users score fullmarks = (9,000 points card/number of all participants) + (1000 pointscard/number of full score users)
4. After the event (3, September), user rewards will be distributed within 7 working days, and the actualarrival time shall prevail.
(1) Investing digitalassets comes with high risks of partial or total loss. Before investing, pleasehave a full understanding of all the risks of investing in digital assets andbe prudent of your own investment decisions.
(2) Huobi Global’sannouncements and information do not constitute investment advice, and HuobiGlobal will not bear any direct or indirect losses arising from reliance onsuch information. Huobi Global shall not undertake any responsibility ofguarantee and compensation for the transaction.
(1) Huobi Global reservesthe right of final interpretation of this event. In case of cheating, HuobiGlobal reserves the right to cancel the award.
(2) Huobi Global is notresponsible for the impact of force majeure, extreme market factors, etc. onthe event (such as suspension of the event), and has the right to makereasonable adjustments to the cycle, rules, or rewards of this event based onactual conditions.
August 3, 2020